DECEMBER 18: Here's Lucy Season Six (DVD) -- Cover Art!

Robert13

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Dinah! show is also the episode with Lucie, DeDe, and Zsa Zsa. I'm sure it will be just selected segments from the show and not the entire program.

The Dinah! segment is just over 20 minutes long...and it includes most of Zsa Zsa's anecdote. :P

Edited to add: the Treasures from Lucy's Vault section certainly goes out with a bang here! :HALKING: :HALKING: :HALKING:

On second thought...

This Mame interview is a bit depressing. You can tell Lucy is realising that Mame is not going to turn out to be everything she wanted it to be.

Well, that's ok, she HAD to know at this point anyway, still better than watching one after Life with Lucy failed BIG TIME!

Oh boy, hold Claude back for the next couple of weeks until he gets his hands on this.

Well, with me, New Year's Day was always the BIG Holiday my whole life, that's when we partied with family and friends, not Christmas which was just close family. So i'm still spending Christmas and the Eve alone but beau's coming at New Year's weekend WITH my gift of Here's Lucy season six, so this is just perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived