Lucy Waits Up For Chris - Promo vs. Episode

This interesting video highlights some differences between the clips shown in the original show promo compared to the final episode. Notably, alternate camera angles for the trampoline scene and a different take for one of Lucy's lines, "well, it's a start."

Given the slightly different lighting, I'd say the take used in the final episode was one of the inserted close-ups, whereas the promo used the in-show take. I had not noticed these details until now.

• Like 1

Cool stuff! It's for things like this that I love YouTube so much! Yeah, I dunno....Gotta take into account that it was the very first episode and despite the expertise of all involved, they were "refinding" their way after a few years off so.... I just can't help wonder -- since the "pick up" shots weren't really necessary if Big Red just wanted more close-ups??? I don't see any other "lojicul 'splanation" for the need to have those inserts where they were.....not to mention the fact her hair didn't quite match (I know, I know, pick pick pick)! :blink: