Lucy dates, 1960

Luvsbway

Little seems to be known about the men Lucy dated before meeting Gary, but this article sheds some light on one guy.

https://amp.mycentraljersey.com/amp/810343002

In the letter, Berg said Ball was separated from Arnaz at that time and was his brother Kenneth's girlfriend. Berg said the couple were spending the weekend at his home and he decided to get some Chinese food for dinner. He said Ball took a ride with him to the restaurant and sat at a table to wait for their order.

According to Berg's letter, while waiting his friend, the owner of the Criterion newspaper came in and conducted an "off the record" interview with Ball.

I’ve been following the story of this property for the past couple years and at least they don’t make any claim that Lucy actually lived there unlike the countless “Lucille Ball houses” across the country. 

I’m also curious about the “boring businessmen” Lucy dated in this period. 

17 minutes ago, HarryCarter said:

I’ve been following the story of this property for the past couple years and at least they don’t make any claim that Lucy actually lived there unlike the countless “Lucille Ball houses” across the country. 

I’m also curious about the “boring businessmen” Lucy dated in this period. 

I agree on that house sentiment. Seemed like another article popped up on this over the week and I thought, "oh, let's see where Lucy slept now." Such an odd way to name a house. Hilary Clinton and Obama drove past my old house when they were running for President the first time. I should have named it the after them because they had to look at it as they passed.

So far the "boring businessmen" count on any that I've seen potentially mentioned is 2. This guy and maybe her theatrical agent based on an article or two that hinted at something.