Brock

Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

I'm not sure why this eBay yutz keeps insisting THIS is from Fancy Pants. I've emailed this guy a few times to say Moore wore these in a Jerry Lewis film, which is on YouTube. :P

Well with the seller note that comes with it you'd be stupid not to buy it. I just know that was her real toothbrush and some scribbling about a dumpster diver is great proof.

Well with the seller note that comes with it you'd be stupid not to buy it. I just know that was her real toothbrush and some scribbling about a dumpster diver is great proof.

"Celebrity garbologist"???! Now I've heard everything! :vanda:

Does it smell like scotch and cigarettes? That'd be your proof.

Now, now, temper, temper! :blink:

Did she lose her hands in a conveyer belt accident?

LOL!! I think it must be only partially finished, given the half-completed blouse. Nevertheless, that face...

LOL!! I think it must be only partially finished, given the half-completed blouse. Nevertheless, that face...

Yes, I don't remember Jody Gilbert in that episode. 

• Like 1

Yes, I don't remember Jody Gilbert in that episode.

I've never before seen Kiri Te Kanewa in fondant form.

Looks like a bit like pre-surgery Renée Zellweger.

LMAO!!! Priceless!

Looks nothing like her to me, particularly at that age/in that time period.... the hair may resemble the Lucy Ricardo "do" but that was a good 5, 6 years later. 

I don't buy it... not that I could/would anyways. :blink:

photo-26.jpg

Now obviously a lot of effort went into this. But...

It's kinda impressive except....there's that whole amputee/why does she not have hands thing.... and also the blouse being half "chocolate"/half white, supposedly to represent the wayward chocolate? Think it would have worked better if it were only "blotches"/streaks of chocolate or even maybe a few chocolate "bon bons" affixed to the blouse...I dunno.... and don't get me started about the closed-eyes-gives-her-a-kind-of Asian look....what's that about???

Oy!  :blink:

It's kinda impressive except....there's that whole amputee/why does she not have hands thing.... and also the blouse being half "chocolate"/half white, supposedly to represent the wayward chocolate? Think it would have worked better if it were only "blotches"/streaks of chocolate or even maybe a few chocolate "bon bons" affixed to the blouse...I dunno.... and don't get me started about the closed-eyes-gives-her-a-kind-of Asian look....what's that about???

Oy!  :blink:

The cake clearly wasn't finished when the photo was taken. The hands and other side of the blouse would've come later. I recall finding this on a travel blog and the woman took a picture of it at a bakers while it was in progress. No sign of the finished product, unfortunately. It's clearly had a lot of work put into it but nevertheless...must be hard to do an accurate face sculpt in fondant.

The cake clearly wasn't finished when the photo was taken. The hands and other side of the blouse would've come later. I recall finding this on a travel blog and the woman took a picture of it at a bakers while it was in progress. No sign of the finished product, unfortunately. It's clearly had a lot of work put into it but nevertheless...must be hard to do an accurate face sculpt in fondant.

Fine, that makes sense I guess but it was still kinda creepy to see a two-armed handless half-finished cake! :HALKING: