Sign in to follow this  
C L A U D E

GENERAL TV TRIVIA

Brock    3,373

This television series also had a five letter title but saw three of its four main stars related to people who worked alongside Lucy...

C L A U D E    2,006

Hazel = (1) Don DeFore (Facts of Life), (2) Shirley Booth (Come Back Little Sheba), (3) Whitney Blake (Meredith Baxter)?

CO LO REC TAL! I couldn't remember Whitney's relative so i figured i'd get my answer this way, LOL! They were BOTH two of the coolest blondes ever to hit TV!

Brock    3,373

This television series also had a five letter title but saw three of its four main stars related to people who worked alongside Lucy...

Anybody?

HarryCarter    1,052

Guessing here: "Coach" starring Craig T. Nelson (husband of Doria Cook - Gloria Upson "Mame"), Shelley Fabares (niece of Happy Annniversary and Goodbye's Nanette Fabray/Fabrary), and Jerry Van Dyke (brother of Dick Van Dyke, star of Van Dyke and Company)? Shelley Fabares did work with Lucy on Danny Thomas' "The Practice," though.

C L A U D E    2,006

Guessing here: "Coach" starring Craig T. Nelson (husband of Doria Cook - Gloria Upson "Mame"), Shelley Fabares (niece of Happy Annniversary and Goodbye's Nanette Fabray/Fabrary), and Jerry Van Dyke (brother of Dick Van Dyke, star of Van Dyke and Company)? Shelley Fabares did work with Lucy on Danny Thomas' "The Practice," though.

Craig T Nelson was married to Doria Cook? Really?

C L A U D E    2,006

This comedy series had five letters in the title, it starred a comedian who is all but forgotten today yet it was absolutely terific and extremely funny. His dad was played by one of two famous acting brothers and he was hilarious too, he now hosts a program on videos of accidents and mishaps, can you name this titanic tv comedy effort?

C L A U D E    2,006

This comedy series had five letters in the title, it starred a comedian who is all but forgotten today yet it was absolutely terific and extremely funny. His dad was played by one of two famous acting brothers and he was hilarious too, he now hosts a program on videos of accidents and mishaps, can you name this titanic tv comedy effort?

Anyone?

C L A U D E    2,006

I'm stumped. Clue?

Actor Stacy Keach . . .in one of the all time best comedies i ever watched, but did not last unfortunately. SHIT my dad says with Shatner must have been the inspiration.

JoeySoCal    1,009

Actor Stacy Keach . . .in one of the all time best comedies i ever watched, but did not last unfortunately. SHIT my dad says with Shatner must have been the inspiration.

If you mean Titus with the wundaful comic Christopher Titus I never got into it but it did last two or three seasons. :D

C L A U D E    2,006

If you mean Titus with the wundaful comic Christopher Titus I never got into it but it did last two or three seasons. :D

You are correct Sir! I have the first two seasons on dvd and missed getting the third as it was much too spensive. What anthology series did Desi Arnaz jr star in one time?

HarryCarter    1,052

You are correct Sir! I have the first two seasons on dvd and missed getting the third as it was much too spensive. What anthology series did Desi Arnaz jr star in one time?

Night Gallery?

C L A U D E    2,006

This show, gave Lucy trouble in the ratings one time as one of her Lucy Desi comedy hours played up against it, it was the Dancing with the stars of it's day, without the stars of course. Can you name it?

C L A U D E    2,006

I would guess "The $64,000 Question"?? :)

Begeezus, what the hell's wrong with you people, i said a D A N C I N G show like Dancing with the stars??? On 64000 did they DANCE around the questions?

HarryCarter    1,052

Begeezus, what the hell's wrong with you people, i said a D A N C I N G show like Dancing with the stars??? On 64000 did they DANCE around the questions?

Arthur Murray's Dance Party?