GENERAL TV TRIVIA

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hazel = (1) Don DeFore (Facts of Life), (2) Shirley Booth (Come Back Little Sheba), (3) Whitney Blake (Meredith Baxter)?

CO LO REC TAL! I couldn't remember Whitney's relative so i figured i'd get my answer this way, LOL! They were BOTH two of the coolest blondes ever to hit TV!

This television series also had a five letter title but saw three of its four main stars related to people who worked alongside Lucy...

Guessing here: "Coach" starring Craig T. Nelson (husband of Doria Cook - Gloria Upson "Mame"), Shelley Fabares (niece of Happy Annniversary and Goodbye's Nanette Fabray/Fabrary), and Jerry Van Dyke (brother of Dick Van Dyke, star of Van Dyke and Company)? Shelley Fabares did work with Lucy on Danny Thomas' "The Practice," though.

Guessing here: "Coach" starring Craig T. Nelson (husband of Doria Cook - Gloria Upson "Mame"), Shelley Fabares (niece of Happy Annniversary and Goodbye's Nanette Fabray/Fabrary), and Jerry Van Dyke (brother of Dick Van Dyke, star of Van Dyke and Company)? Shelley Fabares did work with Lucy on Danny Thomas' "The Practice," though.

Craig T Nelson was married to Doria Cook? Really?

This comedy series had five letters in the title, it starred a comedian who is all but forgotten today yet it was absolutely terific and extremely funny. His dad was played by one of two famous acting brothers and he was hilarious too, he now hosts a program on videos of accidents and mishaps, can you name this titanic tv comedy effort?

This comedy series had five letters in the title, it starred a comedian who is all but forgotten today yet it was absolutely terific and extremely funny. His dad was played by one of two famous acting brothers and he was hilarious too, he now hosts a program on videos of accidents and mishaps, can you name this titanic tv comedy effort?

Anyone?

If you mean Titus with the wundaful comic Christopher Titus I never got into it but it did last two or three seasons. :D

You are correct Sir! I have the first two seasons on dvd and missed getting the third as it was much too spensive. What anthology series did Desi Arnaz jr star in one time?

Archived