"The Lucy Show" 50th Anniversary Approaching

Mot Morenzi

Well, at the rate of a release per (approx) every six months, maybe we'll see season 6 come summer 2012 and a complete series set in the fall? I Love Lucy's complete series set didn't come too long after the Comedy Hours' set. Anywho, was just a thought.

And I'm sure we'll see Lucy releases til the end of time. Next will be, as VBagley said, Blu-ray Lucy, then color Lucy, then 3-D Lucy, then color 3-D Lucy, then who knows what else....before it's all said and done they might have it so we can put on a helmet that manipulates our minds into seeing the show from Ethel's perspective. :lucydisgust:

Well, at the rate of a release per (approx) every six months, maybe we'll see season 6 come summer 2012 and a complete series set in the fall? I Love Lucy's complete series set didn't come too long after the Comedy Hours' set. Anywho, was just a thought.

And I'm sure we'll see Lucy releases til the end of time. Next will be, as VBagley said, Blu-ray Lucy, then color Lucy, then 3-D Lucy, then color 3-D Lucy, then who knows what else....before it's all said and done they might have it so we can put on a helmet that manipulates our minds into seeing the show from Ethel's perspective. :lucydisgust:

3D, really? Do you really want to see that bread coming out of the oven and straight at you??? :lucythrill::lucythrill::lucythrill: True, they did live in apartment 3D at one point.

3D, really? Do you really want to see that bread coming out of the oven and straight at you??? :lucythrill::lucythrill::lucythrill: True, they did live in apartment 3D at one point.

I think 3-D would thrill me more than color would, but I'll undoubtedly get sucked into buying whatever they come up with. As for that bread, see my post in the artwork thread...I might enjoy that bread comin' at me. :lucythrill:

I think 3-D would thrill me more than color would, but I'll undoubtedly get sucked into buying whatever they come up with. As for that bread, see my post in the artwork thread...I might enjoy that bread comin' at me. :lucythrill:

Yeah, instead of the bread, i should have gone with the Lucy Tells The Truth one where the guy with the knives throws them at her, that would be really scary in 3D and that's the one where she actually says her apartment number is 3D too! :lucythrill::lucythrill::lucythrill:

Archived