Articles in "Well" magazine

Neil

I suppose, but only if it were profitable to do so.

I actually owe those covers a debt of thanks - they augmented my graphic design sample selection and helped get me a job doing layouts and designs for a print shop!

Do any of you read Coffee News?

Congratulations, Viv! Good for you! Details, details! :D

Congratulations, Viv! Good for you! Details, details! :D

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a good job. There's not much available up here that caters to my skills or interests, but this is one of them. Their biggest client is "Coffee News", a franchise that local entrepreneurs can buy and publish, and get local businesses to buy ads in. It's a national franchise that began in Maine, and this shop prints for many outlets all over the country (in addition to off the street business as well).

So, if you ever happen to spot one and pick it up, chances are we've assembled it!

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a good job. There's not much available up here that caters to my skills or interests, but this is one of them. Their biggest client is "Coffee News", a franchise that local entrepreneurs can buy and publish, and get local businesses to buy ads in. It's a national franchise that began in Maine, and this shop prints for many outlets all over the country (in addition to off the street business as well).

So, if you ever happen to spot one and pick it up, chances are we've assembled it!

Not on an actual assembly line like Lucy and the chocolates though i hope? :lucythrill:

Oops!

Must be edited by the same slackers who always call Barney Fife "Barney Fike"! ;)

These are great....I'd subscribe to this in a second..

Viv to the men in her life:

"OH DON'T DRAG IN YOUR BOYHOOD PALS"

with photos of Fred and Abe Lincoln; John Dodds and ??

Archived