I Love Lucy Viewing Party?

Daniel

At a board I used to visit pretty often, every other weekend or so, we would all get together online, and pop-in our Golden Girls DVD's to watch together. We would use the chat while we watched, and could talk about what went on in the episodes all at the same time! It was really nice, because it gave us all an excuse to talk to one another, and brought us all together with the thing we all loved. We began by watching 2 episodes each time, and starting at the beginning. (Obviously here, we would use I Love Lucy... :D)

I don't know if you guys have tried to do this before or not, but it's really fun, and with the built-in chat feature here, it could work really well! Would anybody be up for it? If so, when would be the best time for everybody? :)

At a board I used to visit pretty often, every other weekend or so, we would all get together online, and pop-in our Golden Girls DVD's to watch together. We would use the chat while we watched, and could talk about what went on in the episodes all at the same time! It was really nice, because it gave us all an excuse to talk to one another, and brought us all together with the thing we all loved. We began by watching 2 episodes each time, and starting at the beginning. (Obviously here, we would use I Love Lucy... :D)

I don't know if you guys have tried to do this before or not, but it's really fun, and with the built-in chat feature here, it could work really well! Would anybody be up for it? If so, when would be the best time for everybody? :)

I would love that! But the last chat regarding the Emmys took place at 2 AM apparently. Let's do it! lolz.

I would love that! But the last chat regarding the Emmys took place at 2 AM apparently. Let's do it! lolz.

Actually, it started just before 8 pm EST, which works out to 2 AM Greenwich Mean Time. LOL!

I'm on board for a chat. What do you guys want? Weekly? Bi-weekly?

Mondays at 9 pm? :D:lol:

:o Are you also a member of Couch Potatoes? Around those parts I'm known as "The Big Gun". :lol:

My time zone is Central, in the US...how about everybody else? That way, we could figure a perfect time for everybody! :)

If nobody had a problem with it, we could actually start from episode 1, and then go on from there...it would take a while, but it would be a fun journey through the whole series! ;)

I'm South Eastern time but I doubt my times would match LMAO! :P

Listen, there are so mny shows anyway that you could do it a different day each week and maybe three shows a day so it's convenient for some for any of the three shows? One in the morning, one in the afternoon (the Wednesday afternoon fine arts league could meet on Thursdays, LOL) and one in the evening. That way people go to the one that's in their time period.

Listen, there are so mny shows anyway that you could do it a different day each week and maybe three shows a day so it's convenient for some for any of the three shows? One in the morning, one in the afternoon (the Wednesday afternoon fine arts league could meet on Thursdays, LOL) and one in the evening. That way people go to the one that's in their time period.

Y'know, that is a really good idea!

I don't think this is something we can do so quickly. We should set a date and time a couple of weeks in advance with a time that is as convenient as possible so members can make the arrangements to be here if they want. We could start the tradition on Friday, October 15 or Saturday, October 16 (time TBD), kicking it off at the start of ILL's 60th Year.

Thoughts?

I don't think this is something we can do so quickly. We should set a date and time a couple of weeks in advance with a time that is as convenient as possible so members can make the arrangements to be here if they want. We could start the tradition on Friday, October 15 or Saturday, October 16 (time TBD), kicking it off at the start of ILL's 60th Year.

Thoughts?

What a cool.gif idea! Let the "countdown" begin!!

ohmy.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Archived