(PLEASE READ) Images in signatures

Brock

NEW RULE:

In the interests of people on the Lounge with slower connections, please limit the size of photos (single or in combination) used in signatures to no more than 350 pixels in height and no more than 620 pixels in width TOTAL.

Examples:

350 px in height compared with Taylor's signature:

r9eka1.jpg

660 px in width compared with HC's signature:

2s8r1pv.jpg

If you're too tall or too wide, please resize it ASAP. Or at least by Wednesday. Thanks. ;)

NEW RULE:

In the interests of people on the Lounge with slower connections, please limit the size of photos (single or in combination) used in signatures to no more than 350 pixels in height and no more than 620 pixels in width TOTAL.

Examples:

350 px in height compared with Taylor's signature:

r9eka1.jpg

620 px in width compared with HC's signature:

2s8r1pv.jpg

If you're too tall or too wide, please resize it ASAP. Or at least by Wednesday. Thanks. ;)

Ok, i'll be more careful when posting images, LOL

Brock..I think that's great. It's annoying to have to scroll over enormous sigline pics if a "perp" is posting more than once in a thread. I know there are some boards that post the sigline once, and then not again during a thread, and/or giving the options for posters not to see ANY siggie pics at all. Now, if only we could get people not to repost large groups of photos with their comments within photo-heavy threads, and just comment on the pic or learn to just post the pic fron the group. :lucysmirk:

• 1 month later...

I was referring to Doris at the time THAT picture was taken, she must really look bad now not wanting to ever be seen anywhere by her public.

Don't assume the worst...just her preference to stay out of the spotlight; a VERY private woman.

This is from a few years back and while a candid...IMO, she looks great!

DorisDay_2009.jpg

Don't assume the worst...just her preference to stay out of the spotlight; a VERY private woman.

This is from a few years back and while a candid...IMO, she looks great!

DorisDay_2009.jpg

WE ALL LOVE DORIS; but, geez, if you think she looks GREAT here; I guess I'll have to apply for the Sports Illustrated swinsuit edition....NOT!!!! Leave her to her peace; that, which she has fought so long to protect. God Love Her!!!!!1 Regards, JK

Brock..I think that's great. It's annoying to have to scroll over enormous sigline pics if a "perp" is posting more than once in a thread. I know there are some boards that post the sigline once, and then not again during a thread, and/or giving the options for posters not to see ANY siggie pics at all. Now, if only we could get people not to repost large groups of photos with their comments within photo-heavy threads, and just comment on the pic or learn to just post the pic fron the group. :lucysmirk:

PLUS................ when reply is hit for a comment; we go through it all over again; some days, two or three replies take up a whole page. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE LUCY LOUNGE; but, some days my time is taken up more than 45 minutes or so....I just simply cannot resist reading every one's opinions....Love, JK

Archived