Romney: "Nertz to Newt!"

Neil

Next thing you know both Mitt will try to beat Newt to the punch by crooning "Mormon Cabbie" to Ruth Knickerbocker. Newt, that white-headed screwball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_9Ej6JIlA

I don't get those comments below that say this is an insult to Lucy, where the hell is the insult? He's saying that making the analogy that his not being able to be on the ballot in Virginia is NOT like Pearl Harbor which was a surprise attack that killed many but rather similar to Lucy NOT being able to keep up with the assembly line, in other words, his campaign was ill prepared and disorganized, sorta like Lucy Ricardo, a screwball, i can understand that comparison.

"A vote for the white head is a vote for a tight-head.....or should I say light-head."

Couldn't agree with you more, Neil; some more 'stuff' while I'm at it (and.....I'm a Republican; born and raised - not much 'good' in the ranks these days - years actually - McCain sealed his 'fate' when choosing his VP candidate, or I could have voted for him).

Too many pretty boys and girls in the fray; and what happens when, after all the name-calling, for want of a better phrase, will happen when primaries decide candidate; and THAT person has to choose from the line-up past!!!! YIKES! The Party is committing suicide; and....whatever happened to the 'boner', Boehner???? I wouldn't vote for him, either.

If our current president is so bad, why aren't the Dems lined up to run against him? Something is terribly wrong; times are getting a little better; so, let's allow him to serve out the rest of his 'sentence' - another four years....

Couldn't agree with you more, Neil; some more 'stuff' while I'm at it (and.....I'm a Republican; born and raised - not much 'good' in the ranks these days - years actually - McCain sealed his 'fate' when choosing his VP candidate, or I could have voted for him).

Too many pretty boys and girls in the fray; and what happens when, after all the name-calling, for want of a better phrase, will happen when primaries decide candidate; and THAT person has to choose from the line-up past!!!! YIKES! The Party is committing suicide; and....whatever happened to the 'boner', Boehner???? I wouldn't vote for him, either.

If our current president is so bad, why aren't the Dems lined up to run against him? Something is terribly wrong; times are getting a little better; so, let's allow him to serve out the rest of his 'sentence' - another four years....

Yeah, you Americans seem to be keen on allowing two terms to most Presidents. It takes them the first four years just to get their bearings, then they accomplish more in the next four as they no longer are campaigning to KEEP the job. He needed the first four years to wipe clean the mess that idiot bush had done, averting a depression and so on and he's fighting an uphill battle against a party that just will not cooperate with him in any way, screw the country. He got health care through and now just ended that stupid and expensive war in Iraq, the economy is showing signs of moving again in a world riddled with DEBT, tax the rich and stop giving in to those asses and FIGHT BACK! He killed Bin Laden, now go after the trumps of the world, LOL!

Archived