Please update your profiles!

Brock

I updated as many members post counts as I could last weekend and in the process noticed a lot of you haven't included your birthdays in your profiles. Could you all please plug those into your profiles (if you're not shy, of course). If you do, they automatically get plugged into the built-in calendar around here so it doesn't have to be updated year after year (after year, after year).

In other maitenance news, it is rumoured that Sudden Launch is going to vanish completely from the Internet Map in January 2013... so you have just over two years to salvage whatever you want to keep! :mellow::angry:

I updated as many members post counts as I could last weekend and in the process noticed a lot of you haven't included your birthdays in your profiles. Could you all please plug those into your profiles (if you're not shy, of course). If you do, they automatically get plugged into the built-in calendar around here so it doesn't have to be updated year after year (after year, after year).

In other maitenance news, it is rumoured that Sudden Launch is going to vanish completely from the Internet Map in January 2013... so you have just over two years to salvage whatever you want to keep! :mellow::angry:

I love my current avatar, lolz. I wonder how whatever websites got such a clear still of that since it was from 1974 and hasn't aired since. I wish someone would upload it! I looked up Lucy's Bicentennial minute and it gave a transcript of what she said.

I think I read a Mayan prediction,that this would happen to suddenlaunch around that time. :huh:

I will update my profile!!! :)

How do we SALVAGE????? I can no longer even log on to the archives in THIS forum.... Suggestions, please. It would be TRAGIC, to the 'nth degree if we lost all that important information, pictures, sites, etc., from the old forum....

I'm trying to figure out if there is a more practical way of salvaging it other than printing out every single thing. :blink: That could take well beyond 2013! LOL

Maybe we should have stayed in the Valley, this Beverly Hills is not for everybody, LOL! I still can't figure out the PM thing, people say they want to be my FRIEND, what am i supposed to do with that? And we're only allowed so many friends? Beverly Hills is so exclusive and elitist, LOL!

Maybe we should have stayed in the Valley, this Beverly Hills is not for everybody, LOL! I still can't figure out the PM thing, people say they want to be my FRIEND, what am i supposed to do with that? And we're only allowed so many friends? Beverly Hills is so exclusive and elitist, LOL!

You don't have to do anything. If people say they want to be your friend (aww! ;) LOL!) it is automatically reciprocated. If you want to approve your friends (how rude!) you can change your settings in your profile. As far as I know, friends are unlimited.

Archived