Amazing.

I felt the need to post this. I adore Vivian, really do. :viv1: I love just watching her whenever I watch any Lucy show recently. Every time I'm blown away. Her being the sidekick of the Lucy character was pure genius-ness. Plus people don't realize how frickin' beautiful she actually was. Plus she is such an inspiration with all the pain and mental illness she went through AND she still was able to act in a comedy so wonderfully. I would've loved to meet her and just talk to her. I wish there was more biographies about her but too bad she was so underrated but that's the same with Desi, Gale, and Bill also.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1333514294' post='36625]

I felt the need to post this. I adore Vivian, really do. :viv1: I love just watching her whenever I watch any Lucy show recently. Every time I'm blown away. Her being the sidekick of the Lucy character was pure genius-ness. Plus people don't realize how frickin' beautiful she actually was. Plus she is such an inspiration with all the pain and mental illness she went through AND she still was able to act in a comedy so wonderfully. I would've loved to meet her and just talk to her. I wish there was more biographies about her but too bad she was so underrated but that's the same with Desi, Gale, and Bill also.

Hear, hear! peachonthebeach.JPG

• 1 year later...

Archived