Free Lucy Downloads at Internet Archive

Lucyilove

Mostly vintage radio programs, some tv, public domain stuff you can download and burn for free :lucythrill: at Internet Archive:

http://archive.org/search.php?query=%22lucille%20ball%22

Thanks, 'Lil':

Should have read this thread FIRST, before Bill Frawley's, and I wouldn't have had to ask you to do THIS: I DO appreciate it, though, and just ignore my posting in Bill's thread of today....JK

Thanks, 'Lil':

Should have read this thread FIRST, before Bill Frawley's, and I wouldn't have had to ask you to do THIS: I DO appreciate it, though, and just ignore my posting in Bill's thread of today....JK

LOL, I read your Frawley post first too so I responded to it before seeing your reply here.

By the way, there are other Lucy radio broadcasts on the site which don't identify her so you can't find them in a search, I am tracking them down and will be posting links to them here.

LOL, I read your Frawley post first too so I responded to it before seeing your reply here.

By the way, there are other Lucy radio broadcasts on the site which don't identify her so you can't find them in a search, I am tracking them down and will be posting links to them here.

GREAT! THanks....seems like we are chasing each other around the block....tee hee Fondly, JK

• 3 weeks later...

Archived