Set Pieces from ILL

I have a question for anyone that has any information on this, in 2007 or earlier, not sure, the Lucy: A Tribute in Universal California closed. I know that in that exhibit there was two very important set pieces from ILL, one being the original couch (pink and green in original apartment) and the fireplace from their first apartment. I know that this exhibit closed, but I think these set pieces may have actually left the exhibit in 2004, not sure. If anyone has any info, please tell me! thanks in advance! JD

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question for anyone that has any information on this, in 2007 or earlier, not sure, the Lucy: A Tribute in Universal California closed. I know that in that exhibit there was two very important set pieces from ILL, one being the original couch (pink and green in original apartment) and the fireplace from their first apartment. I know that this exhibit closed, but I think these set pieces may have actually left the exhibit in 2004, not sure. If anyone has any info, please tell me! thanks in advance! JD

I think they're in Jamestown

Archived