TICKETS AVAILABLE

A friend of mine, former Board/Directors' member, Kay Statz, contacted me yesterday; below is an excerpt from her e-mail to me. I told her I would post over here:

"...One of my "Lucy Friends" who comes to Jamestown with her husband bought tickets for her sister as well.... her sister now has breast cancer AND her husband just passed away.... I am looking for someone who wants 1 ticket for all 3 evening shows... Please let me know if you can help my friend...."

I thought it was three tickets; but, guess it sounds like only one. Kay will get back to me when she speaks to her friend to see how arrangements can be made to buy these tickets already purchased. I'll follow up as soon as I know. Any interest, please post here; or e-mail me at: babe4barney@yahoo.com.... Thanks for helping a friend of a friend. JK

A friend of mine, former Board/Directors' member, Kay Statz, contacted me yesterday; below is an excerpt from her e-mail to me. I told her I would post over here:

"...One of my "Lucy Friends" who comes to Jamestown with her husband bought tickets for her sister as well.... her sister now has breast cancer AND her husband just passed away.... I am looking for someone who wants 1 ticket for all 3 evening shows... Please let me know if you can help my friend...."

I thought it was three tickets; but, guess it sounds like only one. Kay will get back to me when she speaks to her friend to see how arrangements can be made to buy these tickets already purchased. I'll follow up as soon as I know. Any interest, please post here; or e-mail me at: babe4barney@yahoo.com.... Thanks for helping a friend of a friend. JK

THESE ARE THE AVAILABLE TICKETS FOR LUCYFEST AUGUST, WITH THEIR LOCATION SEATS AND COSTS, MY FRIEND'S FRIEND HAS TO UNLOAD:

anyone????????? LET ME KNOW ASAP, PLEASE . . . JK

Paula Poundstone Thur, Aug 2, 2012 @8pm Row: O Seat: 31 $20.00

Stand-Up Showcase w/Host Lucie Arnaz Fri, Aug 3, 2012 @ 8:30pm

Row: D Seat: 21 $30.00

Billy Gardell Sat, Aug 4, 2012 @ 8:00pm Row: JJ Seat: 31 $30.00

You can e-mail me at babe4barney@yahoo.com, and I shall forward your information to the former board member, Kay Statz, who will get in touch for you to remit payment....Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Archived