I Have DINNER WITH THE PRESIDENT!!!

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!!! I have Dinner with The President!!! Nah, I'm not eatin' with Obama, better than that I have the 1953 television special saluting Eisenhower with Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley in character as Lucy & Ricky & Ethel & Fred :HALKING::HALKING::HALKING: There's almost no information about this program on the internet, the only thing I could find about it here was the Lucy segment was clipped out and shown at Lucy Festival 2011. I have the whole show with Ethel Merman, Rogers & Hammerstein, Helen Hayes, and Thelma Ritter as the Statue of Liberty!! :obrien:

It's in a batch of vintage variety show dvds I won on ebay and I was totally shocked about this Lucy appearance in it as I'd never heard of the show (it's not even listed on IMDb). I knew the Ed Wynn Show appearance of Lucy & Desi was in the set but this was a fabulous surprise - as was a few other Lucy goodies I didn't know were in there, the complete THE STEVE LAWRENCE SHOW with Lucy, Lucy on Danny Thomas' BURLESQUE special from 1965, and a Lucy interview on ART LINKLETTER'S HOUSE PARTY. There's also the complete VICTOR BORGE SHOW episode with the Lucy and Gale Gordon skit (their only appearance on the episode). These appearances are worth as much if not more than what I paid for the whole 170 shows!

Pardon me while I do my I Love Lucy Happy dance!! :professor:

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!!! I have Dinner with The President!!! Nah, I'm not eatin' with Obama, better than that I have the 1953 television special saluting Eisenhower with Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley in character as Lucy & Ricky & Ethel & Fred :HALKING::HALKING::HALKING: There's almost no information about this program on the internet, the only thing I could find about it here was the Lucy segment was clipped out and shown at Lucy Festival 2011. I have the whole show with Ethel Merman, Rogers & Hammerstein, Helen Hayes, and Thelma Ritter as the Statue of Liberty!! :obrien:

It's in a batch of vintage variety show dvds I won on ebay and I was totally shocked about this Lucy appearance in it as I'd never heard of the show (it's not even listed on IMDb). I knew the Ed Wynn Show appearance of Lucy & Desi was in the set but this was a fabulous surprise - as was a few other Lucy goodies I didn't know were in there, the complete THE STEVE LAWRENCE SHOW with Lucy, Lucy on Danny Thomas' BURLESQUE special from 1965, and a Lucy interview on ART LINKLETTER'S HOUSE PARTY. There's also the complete VICTOR BORGE SHOW episode with the Lucy and Gale Gordon skit (their only appearance on the episode). These appearances are worth as much if not more than what I paid for the whole 170 shows!

Pardon me while I do my I Love Lucy Happy dance!! :professor:

What was the set called?

Archived