The New Forum Trial Run

Brock

I had been meaning to do this as a trial basis for a while now, so here it is! Since topics often veer into another direction on stars and films not obviously related to Lucy, I thought we should try out having a place for those kinds of discussions. I think Brian mentioned in another thread about starting up a thread on Barbara Stanwyck, so this would now be the place to do it! It is located as a subforum in the old "General Television" forum, which has since been retitled to something applicable to both film and television. Enjoy the trial run! If nobody uses it, I'll just put the old threads back in their former homes.

Feedback is always welcome!

I had been meaning to do this as a trial basis for a while now, so here it is! Since topics often veer into another direction on stars and films not obviously related to Lucy, I thought we should try out having a place for those kinds of discussions. I think Brian mentioned in another thread about starting up a thread on Barbara Stanwyck, so this would now be the place to do it! It is located as a subforum in the old "General Television" forum, which has since been retitled to something applicable to both film and television. Enjoy the trial run! If nobody uses it, I'll just put the old threads back in their former homes.

Feedback is always welcome!

Sounds like a good plan, Brock! Some of our 'stuff' is all over the place! Thanks for being so organized....and thoughtful during your way-too-busy life! Loving you, JK

Archived