Here's Lucy season 6 DVD?

Nooooooooo, long before that! Oh ye of little faith! lucythrill.JPG

I hope the release of the last season is not the last access we'll have to "Let's Talk to Lucy". I'm looking forward to this season because it contains more of my personal Top 10 Here's Lucys than any other single season, most of which aired during the last couple months it ran. "NG", "Wandering Mother", "Lucy Meets Lucy" "Fights the System".

I hope the release of the last season is not the last access we'll have to "Let's Talk to Lucy". I'm looking forward to this season because it contains more of my personal Top 10 Here's Lucys than any other single season, most of which aired during the last couple months it ran. "NG", "Wandering Mother", "Lucy Meets Lucy" "Fights the System".

The only ones I've seen are "Lucy & Danny Thomas," as well as the 4 mentioned above. And "Chuck Conners slumber party." I love how in "Lucy Meets Lucy" the name of the contest is "Mai Oui" which means "But Yes." And poor Uncle Harry mistaking the REAL Lucy for the "fake" one and hitting her with a tennis racquet. Oh I would run for my life! LOL.

Archived