Vince Vaughn's "Brady Bunch" Reboot

Mot Morenzi

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1343805085' post='40909]

Why! Oh why! Oh why!

Get new ideas producers!

I KNOW! And how the hell did VInce Vaughn of all people get intertwined in this probable fiasco??! Geez, the Brady Brides and Brady Variety Hour weren't bad enough and now this. Ugh! lucyhorror.JPG

I KNOW! And how the hell did VInce Vaughn of all people get intertwined in this probable fiasco??! Geez, the Brady Brides and Brady Variety Hour weren't bad enough and now this. Ugh! lucyhorror.JPG

I know, quite the random person. Lol. But honestly, why must they take every great classic TV and film and remake it. I will never understand, you can never make the remake better than the original. Cmon now! Be original now!

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1343887051' post='40944]

I know, quite the random person. Lol. But honestly, why must they take every great classic TV and film and remake it. I will never understand, you can never make the remake better than the original. Cmon now! Be original now!

You couldn't put more succinctly -- or more accurately! -- than that! Well said. professor.JPG

You couldn't put more succinctly -- or more accurately! -- than that! Well said. professor.JPG

Thank you! It's so damn annoying, I'm surprised they haven't remade The Wizard of Oz, Casablanca, or even Gone With the Wind. It also sucks because I am only 19, and everyone my age loves the remakes. While I shake my head in disgust. Lol.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1343983597' post='40968]

Thank you! It's so damn annoying, I'm surprised they haven't remade The Wizard of Oz, Casablanca, or even Gone With the Wind. It also sucks because I am only 19, and everyone my age loves the remakes. While I shake my head in disgust. Lol.

Shhhhhhhhh! They'll hear you! Don't give 'em any ideas! They certainly can't come up with any on their own! ;)

Shhhhhhhhh! They'll hear you! Don't give 'em any ideas! They certainly can't come up with any on their own! ;)

Yeah I know, The Munsters and Brady Bunch are enough already! Well actually, they are making a rip-off of The Wizard of Oz with James Franco about how the wizard got to Oz, I don't care what it's about, leave Oz alone!!!

Yeah I know, The Munsters and Brady Bunch are enough already! Well actually, they are making a rip-off of The Wizard of Oz with James Franco about how the wizard got to Oz, I don't care what it's about, leave Oz alone!!!

I actually thought the trailer for "OZ, the Great and Powerful" looked great. As Oz was a book series before an MGM musical there's a lot of leeway for varying interpretations. As much as I adore the MGM musical, I'm equally partial to the very different "Return to Oz" from the 80s. "Wicked" was an interesting book, but the musical kiddied it down too much for my tastes.

I can't wait to see the new movie.

Archived