Larry Keating

Neil

Those of you who are not "jejune" will enjoy this.

For some reason, the youtube link did not appear in the post, though space below is allowed for it. If you would like to see it, go to youtube's site. It's entitled

"Larry Keating of Burns and Allen"

which I just put up. If you choose 'search by upload date', it should be on top.

has anyone else ever had this happen? The link not appearing in the post?

Those of you who are not "jejune" will enjoy this.

For some reason, the youtube link did not appear in the post, though space below is allowed for it. If you would like to see it, go to youtube's site. It's entitled

"Larry Keating of Burns and Allen"

which I just put up. If you choose 'search by upload date', it should be on top.

has anyone else ever had this happen? The link not appearing in the post?

Did you mean J E U N E as in Y O U N G ?

Did you mean J E U N E as in Y O U N G ?

No, Larry/Harry says to George one point "I find your humor very jejune". I had to look it up. It means "without substance or interest; dull". The "j"'s in jejune are pronounced like a soft "sh", with a hint of "z" thrown in. I'm going to start using it in conversation: the adjective jejune; or the noun: jejuneness; or the adverb "jejunely".

I had this happen once before---including a youtube link, the post leaving space for it, but blank.

I put these videos together for my own amusement; that and an appreciative audience of about 6.

No, Larry/Harry says to George one point "I find your humor very jejune". I had to look it up. It means "without substance or interest; dull". The "j"'s in jejune are pronounced like a soft "sh", with a hint of "z" thrown in. I'm going to start using it in conversation: the adjective jejune; or the noun: jejuneness; or the adverb "jejunely".

I had this happen once before---including a youtube link, the post leaving space for it, but blank.

I put these videos together for my own amusement; that and an appreciative audience of about 6.

LOL! That's ok, everything you WRITE gets a much bigger audience, you're funny as all get out. :lucythrill:

Archived