NEWSFLASH, Lucy's Annabel movies on TCM at ten am today.

C L A U D E

I had tivoed a bunch a few years ago when TCM had Lucy as the star of the month. I then could make DVD's of the movies. Well now that I am watching them again on a big HDTV I see how low quality my burns were. Also found a few that the audio video sync is off on. So now I'm grabbing them for remakes.

I had tivoed a bunch a few years ago when TCM had Lucy as the star of the month. I then could make DVD's of the movies. Well now that I am watching them again on a big HDTV I see how low quality my burns were. Also found a few that the audio video sync is off on. So now I'm grabbing them for remakes.

Isn't that the most annoying thing, i gave up on one DVD recorder as it was not in sinc with the mouths and that bothers me so much, now my other dvd recorder is just as bad, if i change anything after setting it, it screws it up, so i have to leave it on a simple 2 or 4 hours and i try and be there to see it start recording. Those 8 hour marathons never seem to work. That's what i had done also for a Lucy movie marathon and it did not record the two Lucy Annabel films. So i took more precautions this time and finally have them again.

Archived