Lucille Ball on Dean Martin Variety Show

Annaleigh

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1285515836' post='1530]

"I watch your show every Monday night, Andy!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-e9k3ryCH0

I just love that clip, she delivers her lines so well, but get that LOOK she gives him as she leaves, but they cut it off early and you miss that here, like she knows it was so beneath her talents, LOL! But compared to the crap sketches Bob Hope would give her later on, this is like watching PBS.

I just love that clip, she delivers her lines so well, but get that LOOK she gives him as she leaves, but they cut it off early and you miss that here, like she knows it was so beneath her talents, LOL! But compared to the crap sketches Bob Hope would give her later on, this is like watching PBS.

Love it when she cracks Dean up making fun of his mispronunciation of 'horse' and 'hose'.

Love it when she cracks Dean up making fun of his mispronunciation of 'horse' and 'hose'.

Yeah, me too, and her calling him Perry and Andy was such a riot too, this clip is a great argument for the both of them, her way of overrehearsing to get every bit of comedy out there and his of never wanting to rehearse which gave it a fresh look.

Archived