Here's Lucy film dates

I really wish we knew the tape dates for each episode of HL--all I know is . . .

"Great Airport Chase" was in July 1968

"Runs the Rapids" was mid June 1969--I guess the entire arc of those episodes was in June

"Lucy Meets the Burtons" was May 14th, 1970

Season 4 started in April 1971 and wrapped in early November

"Lucy and Eva Gabor" had to be March 16th, 1972

"Lucy's Big Break" was March 23rd, 1972

"The Case of the Wreckless Wheelchair Driver" was May 21st, 1972

"Franchise Fiasco" was September 21st, 1972

"Lucy & Harry's Pot" was in October 1972 *I think*

Season 6 started taping July 12th, 1973 and I think it began with "Lucy Plays Cops and Robbers" since according to "youns.com," it was the first one they shot for the year. Why did they hold that episode over until late November?

I really wish we knew the tape dates for each episode of HL--all I know is . . .

"Great Airport Chase" was in July 1968

"Runs the Rapids" was mid June 1969--I guess the entire arc of those episodes was in June

"Lucy Meets the Burtons" was May 14th, 1970

Season 4 started in April 1971 and wrapped in early November

"Lucy and Eva Gabor" had to be March 16th, 1972

"Lucy's Big Break" was March 23rd, 1972

"The Case of the Wreckless Wheelchair Driver" was May 21st, 1972

"Franchise Fiasco" was September 21st, 1972

"Lucy & Harry's Pot" was in October 1972 *I think*

Season 6 started taping July 12th, 1973 and I think it began with "Lucy Plays Cops and Robbers" since according to "youns.com," it was the first one they shot for the year. Why did they hold that episode over until late November?

Lucy's shows were filmed, not taped; there's a difference (especially back then) :)

What's the importance or whatnot of when these particular episodes were shot? Just wonderin'! :lucysmirk:

Lucy's shows were filmed, not taped; there's a difference (especially back then) :)

What's the importance or whatnot of when these particular episodes were shot? Just wonderin'! :lucysmirk:

I just like to know. I think it's so cool that they shot "Kiddie Parties Inc," my personal favorite TLS episode thanks to Lucy with all those balloons, the day after MY birthday! Well, in 1963. And my mistake I meant to say "Lucy and Harry's Memoirs" was shot in October 1972.

Archived