favorite Lucy expression

What's your favorite expressions Lucy (or one of her co-stars) has ever made on all 4 of her shows?

Mine are either

Lucy's spider face in "Men Are Messy"

Her big "open mouth" face when Ricky bends the little statue in a fit of rage.

her smug "I'm screwed" face when she pops her head out of the giant cello case in "French Revue"

her disgusted face when she drinks the stuff in "Operetta" and her face the first time she drinks Vitameatavegamin (that made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it in social studies class)

her "nonchalant" face when she stuffs her mouth with chocolate when the boss comes in.

Ricky's :obrien: face when he discovers he pulled one of his own socks out of the magic hat in "Ethel's Hometown"

Ricky's :blink: face when he sees the "statue" move in "Dedicating a Statue"

There aren't too many in TLS--the only one I could think of is in "Lucy and the Ceramic Cat" when she pretends to be part of the display and she has these big surprised eyes. And when she sits on the oil well in Mr. Mooney's backyard. And her p'oed face after "she" breaks the window in the boat episode.

The ones I lol at in Here's Lucy are any time she glared at Uncle Harry after he made some snide remark about her. And of course the picture that I have as my signature after she accidentally brands Uncle Harry in the season 2 Wayne Newton episode. :lucyhaha:

There's one in LWL that made me laugh--her pouty face after she taps Curtis on the nose "NOT AT ALL!" when he asks her if she feels left out when he didn't bring her anything from Hawaii.

What's your favorite expressions Lucy (or one of her co-stars) has ever made on all 4 of her shows?

Mine are either

Lucy's spider face in "Men Are Messy"

Her big "open mouth" face when Ricky bends the little statue in a fit of rage.

her smug "I'm screwed" face when she pops her head out of the giant cello case in "French Revue"

her disgusted face when she drinks the stuff in "Operetta" and her face the first time she drinks Vitameatavegamin (that made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it in social studies class)

her "nonchalant" face when she stuffs her mouth with chocolate when the boss comes in.

Ricky's :obrien: face when he discovers he pulled one of his own socks out of the magic hat in "Ethel's Hometown"

Ricky's :blink: face when he sees the "statue" move in "Dedicating a Statue"

There aren't too many in TLS--the only one I could think of is in "Lucy and the Ceramic Cat" when she pretends to be part of the display and she has these big surprised eyes. And when she sits on the oil well in Mr. Mooney's backyard. And her p'oed face after "she" breaks the window in the boat episode.

The ones I lol at in Here's Lucy are any time she glared at Uncle Harry after he made some snide remark about her. And of course the picture that I have as my signature after she accidentally brands Uncle Harry in the season 2 Wayne Newton episode. :lucyhaha:

There's one in LWL that made me laugh--her pouty face after she taps Curtis on the nose "NOT AT ALL!" when he asks her if she feels left out when he didn't bring her anything from Hawaii.

My favorites from the ILL years which I believe she used in several episodes are her teeth-clinching "ewwww" remark when she realizes the shit has hit the fan and her panicky "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky!" when she knows she is about to be hit with a foreign-language tirade from a pissed husband. I also love her sassy comic drawl "Alllwwrite" but can never remember what episode(s) it's in. From Here's Lucy I love her expressions when she eats that foul tasting pickle.

Archived