I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE

LittleRicky1956

Hi there to everyone who still loves Lucy. I plan to watch more "I Love Lucy" episodes tonight. I haven't been around the forum for a while. I hope that you're all doing well, and that some of you remember me. LOL!

I've been writing. I've had at least two new E-books published in the interim. One of the E-books is entitled I AM DESTINY'S CHILD AND OTHER POEMS .... It normally sells on Amazon.com for the Kindle e-reader at $5.99. It can be read for free for at least a few more hours. It goes back to selling at 5.99 at 11:59 Pacific time.

I hope that anyone who might read it will also review it for me on Amazon.com.

Thank you.

PS: I'll ALWAYS be around, barring unforeseen circumstances, and I'll ALWAYS treasure Lucy.

Hi there to everyone who still loves Lucy. I plan to watch more "I Love Lucy" episodes tonight. I haven't been around the forum for a while. I hope that you're all doing well, and that some of you remember me. LOL!

I've been writing. I've had at least two new E-books published in the interim. One of the E-books is entitled I AM DESTINY'S CHILD AND OTHER POEMS .... It normally sells on Amazon.com for the Kindle e-reader at %5.99. It can be read for free for at least a few more hours. It goes back to selling at %.99 at 11:59 Pacific time.

I hope that anyone who might read it will also review it for me on Amazon.com.

Thank you.

PS: I'll ALWAYS be around, barring unforeseen circumstances, and I'll ALWAYS treasure Lucy.

Nice hearing from you again and I'm thrilled that the work thing is working out fine, nice to have a passion about something and to be able to do it well. Congratulations on all that. :lucy2:

I appreciate your kind words, Claude. Thank you VERY much. Also, PLEASE forgive my typing mistakes in the message. I corrected them.

I'm not a teacher, and we ALL make mistakes, i just like using those mistakes in a humourous way sometimes. I took it when they gave it to me for my COONTEST, LOL! If i had a dollar for every mistake i've made typing, i could retire tomorrow. :lucythrill:

I'm not a teacher, and we ALL make mistakes, i just like using those mistakes in a humourous way sometimes. I took it when they gave it to me for my COONTEST, LOL! If i had a dollar for every mistake i've made typing, i could retire tomorrow. :lucythrill:

Is it time for another coontest?? :lucythrill: :lucythrill: :lucythrill:

Welcome back, Little Ricky!

Archived