all hooked up and rarin to go

C L A U D E

Bogdan's here at my apartment, just hooked me up computer wise AND brought my new Lucy show season six DVD. I am the happiest person in the world. Going without the net while my computer no longer worked was agony. And with two days off from work Thursday and Friday, it was going to be hell as the only computer i had was at work. I feel a part of the world again and now have two days to watch season six and finally have another Lucy series all complete, now bring me to December where Here's Lucy is already ordered and i can die happy, thank you Bogdan!

Great news bubbele! Enjoy! Have a drink for me!

First thing i did tonight was listen to that Lucy interview here, my God, doesn't even sound like her, the voice is so different, no wonder she ruined her voice with that high pitched thing she did on ILL, so it wasn't only the cigarettes then huh? Have these people ever done a profressional interview on radio before, the noises, the way they all look so lost, weirdest interview i ever listened to, and i've only gotten to the quarter point.

Archived