Thursday November 8, 2012 7:00 PM

Betty White

Betty and Friends: My Life at the Zoo

Monday December 10, 2012 7:00 PM

The Grove at Farmers Market

189 Grove Drive Suite K 30, Los Angeles, CA 90036

323-525-0270

http://store-locator...com/event/78359

Oh you lucky daaaaaaaawg, find out what Nate's been up to lately, i miss him now that he's not there yet i almost never watched his show when it was on.

Oh you lucky daaaaaaaawg, find out what Nate's been up to lately, i miss him now that he's not there yet i almost never watched his show when it was on.

You know I've been very, very lucky in FINALLY relocating here about 10 years ago and meeting so many "stars"/celebrities/wanna bes in that time but the mere thought of the real possibility of finally meeting someone whom I consider really dreamy, the bees knees, a hot tamale, the real enchilada, etc. etc., in essence, the "perfect package" literally makes me weak in the knees and sick to my stomach all at the same time! Oy! lucydaze.JPG

You know I've been very, very lucky in FINALLY relocating here about 10 years ago and meeting so many "stars"/celebrities/wanna bes in that time but the mere thought of the real possibility of finally meeting someone whom I consider really dreamy, the bees knees, a hot tamale, the real enchilada, etc. etc., in essence, the "perfect package" literally makes me weak in the knees and sick to my stomach all at the same time! Oy! lucydaze.JPG

Go for it babe, it's the things we DUN'T do in life that we end up regretting on our deathbeds. Go ahead and nate his burkus. I see you've updated Zaqchie too, man you've been busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

• 1 month later...

Archived