Archive of American Television- Carole Cook

Hi, I don't believe that this has been asked on the lounge so here i go. Has Carole Cook been interviewed for the Archive of American Television or is it being planned for her to be interviewed? I'd really like a more in depth interview than the few I've seen in some documentaries and on one of The Lucy Show DVDs. Or does anyone know where I can see a more in depth interview with her other than those two? Thanks in advanced!

No she hasn't been interviewed but she should. The archive has been a great source of information to me this past year. All of the people who have been interviewed back up what has been written in the books particulary Desilu. Many people make mention of what a bright man Desi was and how he built Desilu. Very interesting stuff. They need to add Carole!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I don't believe that this has been asked on the lounge so here i go. Has Carole Cook been interviewed for the Archive of American Television or is it being planned for her to be interviewed? I'd really like a more in depth interview than the few I've seen in some documentaries and on one of The Lucy Show DVDs. Or does anyone know where I can see a more in depth interview with her other than those two? Thanks in advanced!

Great idea, she should be included in the Archive's series. I know we interviewed her years ago for an untitled LB doc project yet to see the light of day for some reason --well, by the GAB team who have been busy the last few years producing the HL and LB Specials DVDs for MPI and Desilu too but since that's over....hopefully we'll see some movement on that project. I'd love to finally see it put together! :)

Archived