Repeat performers . . .

Ok, who can you name that you know of who appeared on the show in different roles several times . . . last week, i saw Frank Nelson as Freddie Filmore and then saw him as the waiter or server in the episode when Lucy keeps changing her mind. Tonight i recognized the newsstand clerk in the Matchmaker Hal March one as the florist when Fred bought flowers for Lucy that he pretended were coming from Ricky.

Ok, who can you name that you know of who appeared on the show in different roles several times . . . last week, i saw Frank Nelson as Freddie Filmore and then saw him as the waiter or server in the episode when Lucy keeps changing her mind. Tonight i recognized the newsstand clerk in the Matchmaker Hal March one as the florist when Fred bought flowers for Lucy that he pretended were coming from Ricky.

Frank was also the train conductor, the customs official and the star of "The Dickie Davis Show"---I wonder if Madelyn thought of this name because of high school (college?) classmate and future husband Dr. Richard Davis?

Frank was also the train conductor, the customs official and the star of "The Dickie Davis Show"---I wonder if Madelyn thought of this name because of high school (college?) classmate and future husband Dr. Richard Davis?

I've always wondered that, but then Madelyn wrote in her book that she hadn't thought about him in decades until they met after her divorce from Quinn Martin. Sure, Madelyn -- nice cover! :lucythrill: That torch lit all those years ago at Shortridge High was still burning bright and she didn't even know it. LOL

I've always wondered that, but then Madelyn wrote in her book that she hadn't thought about him in decades until they met after her divorce from Quinn Martin. Sure, Madelyn -- nice cover! :lucythrill: That torch lit all those years ago at Shortridge High was still burning bright and she didn't even know it. LOL

Speaking of Madelyn, Bob appeared in the Bon Voyage boat scene, did Madelyn ever appear on the show? I think she was asked but always was afraid to do so. In a way she did though, as she was the one who had to try A L L of Lucy's stunts before they'd let Lucy attempt them.

Speaking of Madelyn, Bonb appeared in the Bon Voyage boat scene, did Madelyn ever appear on the show? I think she was asked but always was afraid to do so. In a way she did though, as she was the one who had to try A L L of Lucy's stunts before they'd let Lucy attempt them.

Madelyn can be seen sitting with Bob C. at the cafe table in Paris At Last.

Hazel Pierce as a showgirl ("I'm an angel!" :hazel: ), as winner of the Ladies Overseas Aid TV set raffle, as a guest at the Ricardo's anniversary party that was hosted by Fred & Ethel, and as a frequent patron of the Tropicana nightclub.

Oh, & Barbara Pepper danced in the Ricardo living room when they were trying to break their lease with a late night band rehearsal, she was also a butcher shop patron & a towel flinging nurse :marionstrong: in the hospital where Little Ricky was born.

Hazel Pierce as a showgirl ("I'm an angel!" :hazel: ), as winner of the Ladies Overseas Aid TV set raffle, as a guest at the Ricardo's anniversary party that was hosted by Fred & Ethel, and as a frequent patron of the Tropicana nightclub.

Oh, & Barbara Pepper danced in the Ricardo living room when they were trying to break their lease with a late night band rehearsal, she was also a butcher shop patron & a towel flinging nurse :marionstrong: in the hospital where Little Ricky was born.

Ooooooooooh i luv those. Hazel won the Overseas aid tv set raffle????? Had no idea, will have to look at that one again.

Archived