IMPORTANT: Server Upgrade This Tuesday

Brock

Please note our Server will be upgraded to its latest and greatest software sometime on Tuesday. Our current vision is no longer supported by the hosts, so an upgrade is necessary.

They say there will be a slightly different look to the layout, so it shouldn't take too long to get used to. The biggest changes I can see is the place to post status updates will be moved and avatars and profile pics will be merged into one option.

It will take between 15 minutes and 1 hour sometime on Tuesday to make the change, so don't be alarmed if you try to long on and the board is offline.

We return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Please note our Server will be upgraded to its latest and greatest software sometime on Tuesday. Our current vision is no longer supported by the hosts, so an upgrade is necessary.

They say there will be a slightly different look to the layout, so it shouldn't take too long to get used to. The biggest changes I can see is the place to post status updates will be moved and avatars and profile pics will be merged into one option.

It will take between 15 minutes and 1 hour sometime on Tuesday to make the change, so don't be alarmed if you try to long on and the board is offline.

We return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

So, what the hell am i supposed to do for a whole hour that day? :lucythrill: Oh yeah, get a life huh?

No minuses were erased. I don't even think that can be done. If someone gives someone a "minus" and another one comes along and gives the same post a "plus" they cancel each other out.

Oh ok then, i feel better now, thanks. I thought YOU were the culprit. But i let it go, i'll forgive YOU anything.

Archived