Stone Pillow (FULL)

Brock

I have a few questions regarding this film

Where were Flora and Carrie when they tried to go to sleep and Flora wanted to cuddle with that dog? It was too dark to see where they were sleeping but the cop opened up some sliding door. Also, when Flora was telling Carrie the story of how she ended up on the street, were they in the basement or boiler room of Grand Central? I thought I saw some pipes. And was she outside of an apartment building when she had that family flashback near the end? That part was so sad.

Oh, please. The script may have been wanting a bit but overall it was very well done and she could have and should have, at the very least, received an Emmy nod. :D

Absolutely, the way they treated her at that stage of her life was the exact opposite of the way they treat the older performers today.

Absolutely, the way they treated her at that stage of her life was the exact opposite of the way they treat the older performers today.

I've always wanted to bring this statement up. Poor Lucy. Imagine if she was able to live longer. The outpouring love she would have recieved.

I've always wanted to bring this statement up. Poor Lucy. Imagine if she was able to live longer. The outpouring love she would have recieved.

Worst offenders were the Television Academy for not ever recognizing her magnificent work in various specials and the tv movie Stone Pillow too for that matter.

Worst offenders were the Television Academy for not ever recognizing her magnificent work in various specials and the tv movie Stone Pillow too for that matter.

Also its always bothered me that she didn't receive the Emmy's Governor award until she past away. She should've got that years before.

Archived