DVD Case to Hold All of a Season's Discs

I wonder if any of you have found that your DVD cases arrive damaged in the mail when you place an online order for a whole season's worth of episodes? Could be something Lucy-related or other tv series.

The cases that MPI Home Video and CBS / Paramount use for "The Lucy Show" and "Here's Lucy" are the best that I have seen. No spindle or hub on the outside "walls" of the case, but 2 tray inserts that pivot, each holding 2 discs.

QUESTION: Does anyone know who the supplier is of the dvd cases used by MPI Home Video and CBS / Paramount?

I'd like to buy a few of these as future replacements for cases that get damaged in the mail.

Thanks for any info you can pass along.

Good question!

I have had poor luck though with the CBS cases. On receiving the re-packaged editions of ILL, two of the six season cases were chipped where the two sides of the case pull apart. When TLS Season 3 came out, I had to go to three stores before finding a case that wasn't in several pieces.

I need both, ones for CDs and DVDs. Dropped my cds last week and broke a few, and last year i dropped some bootleg dvds and they made such a mess, missing pieces here and there. I thought you meant one gigantic box for all seasons of all of Lucy's series, i'd like me one of those, to protect them mostly.

I asked MPI Home Video where I could get replacement cases like the ones they use.

While they were kind enough to replace a damaged case for me, they were not willing to provide any information about what vendor supplies those multi-disc cases.

I guess that information is Top Secret for some reason ! Very strange.

I asked MPI Home Video where I could get replacement cases like the ones they use.

While they were kind enough to replace a damaged case for me, they were not willing to provide any information about what vendor supplies those multi-disc cases.

I guess that information is Top Secret for some reason ! Very strange.

I should ask for 2 so I can get rid of that black case for season 5. Haha.

QUESTION: Does anyone know who the supplier is of the dvd cases used by MPI Home Video and CBS / Paramount?

I'd like to buy a few of these as future replacements for cases that get damaged in the mail.

I don't know who their supplier is, but you maybe able to find something useful at BagsUnlimited. You can call for a catalog at 1-800-767-2247 or visit BagsUnlimited.com. BagsUnlimited advertises their DVD replacement cases regularly in Films of The Golden Age Magazine.

I don't know who their supplier is, but you maybe able to find something useful at BagsUnlimited. You can call for a catalog at 1-800-767-2247 or visit BagsUnlimited.com. BagsUnlimited advertises their DVD replacement cases regularly in Films of The Golden Age Magazine.

Do you per chance work for these people? LOL! That was a great commercial, LOL!

Awesome site! If only they had a clear 4 disc one!

I would like to find a DVD case that fits 4 DVD’s (like the MPI ones) with a clear background, this way I can put my HL Season 5 disc’s in and I will be able to see the episode listings with the clear background – unlike the black one that MPI used for Season 5. With that set, you have to take out the episode listings from the case every time you want to read it.

I would like to find a DVD case that fits 4 DVD’s (like the MPI ones) with a clear background, this way I can put my HL Season 5 disc’s in and I will be able to see the episode listings with the clear background – unlike the black one that MPI used for Season 5. With that set, you have to take out the episode listings from the case every time you want to read it.

Mickie: Type in clear dvd case 4 disc in eBay and heaps come up!

Archived