Well...how DID those Lucy collectibles get into your hat box?!

Brock

Get a load of THIS! :lucyshock:

From the LA Times:

Thief crawls through doggie door, steals 'I Love Lucy' collectibles

A woman crawled through the doggie door of a Burbank home and made off with a stash of “I Love Lucy” collectibles, police said.

The burglar -– described by neighbors as a woman in her 40s -– squeezed through a doggie door of a residence on the 1900 block of North Fairview Street and moved the homeowner’s pet dog to the master bedroom, said Burbank Police Sgt. Darin Ryburn.

The thief then made off with jewelry, figurines and “I Love Lucy” collectibles, Ryburn said.

The suspect was seen by a neighbor entering the passenger side of a dark sedan, which sped off eastbound on Vanowen Street, Ryburn said.

The break-in Tuesday marked the third home burglary in the city in a week.

http://latimesblogs....les-stolen.html

I hope the Lucy collections of all our L.A. posters are safe and sound! :blink: Someone watched "Lucy's Contact Lenses" one too many times.

See this is the thing I just dont get-you are willing to vandalize a persons home and violate their privacy and life, just for something that has Lucys face and name on it? ...seriously??

I think we all can appreciate memorabilia, but at the same time, theres a detachment that needs to take place some where within the collecting where you see that its just stuff. Its just something to display or have for only so long. If you don't get it, do as Sondheim wrote that Ms Peters sang so eloquently: "Move On"

See this is the thing I just dont get-you are willing to vandalize a persons home and violate their environment, home and life, just for something that has Lucys face and name on it? ...seriously??

I think we all can appreciate memorabilia, but at the same time, theres a detachment that needs to take place some where within the collecting where you see that its just stuff. Its just something to display or have for only so long. If you don't get it, do as Sondheim wrote that Ms Peters sang so eloquently: "Move On"

For the thief, it has nothing to do with the face on it, it's it's value that he or she is considering. It's always about the money of course.

For the thief, it has nothing to do with the face on it, it's it's value that he or she is considering. It's always about the money of course.

well- ill gotten gold, aint nobodies gain hon-trust. and tha bitch went thru the doggy door at that!! ....so did the lady (had to clear that one up lol) but that lady thief must be a real c word!!

...OKAY, SHES A CROOK!... lol

well- ill gotten gold, aint nobodies gain hon-trust. and tha bitch went thru the doggy door at that!! ....so did the lady (had to clear that one up lol) but that lady thief must be a real c word!!

Whoa there! Someone is getting heated! Hahahaha.

All she really wanted was a home made chocolate cake, the owners make the best there is, next to Lucy Carmichael of course.

Archived