Lucy Moves to NBC promo

Brock

What was the context of that one?

Johnny mentions a funeral while Lucy mentions all of the exciting things in her life. He slips in the perpetuity discussion, and the life you have after you die lol

My focus is on the commercial, not thinking that every one in the segment is dead now, but I get your point :D

Johnny mentions a funeral while Lucy mentions all of the exciting things in her life. He slips in the perpetuity discussion, and the life you have after you die lol

My focus is on the commercial, not thinking that every one in the segment is dead now, but I get your point :D

Worst offender is watching the Night of 100 stars, all of Lucy's departed friends and co workers on there, it's now like watching the Night of three stars.

You constantly mention my yelling, how about YOUR double postings of previous things said? Is it for emphasis? Ok, here we go then, who the hell is daughter ex of Emily MD? I say, i say, who the hell is daughter ex of Emily MD?

I don't know why it replies with a double quote -- I'm certainly not doing it on purpose!

I was merely trying to make the point that you call people out on their references yet when others answer, referring to just one or two posts prior, you don't know what we're referring to -- and 9 times out of 10, it's in response to something you've just posted! Don't you ever scroll back two or three posts -- if need be -- to see what's being talked about?? For example: S&C = Sonny & Cher, referring to a comment you'd made just 2 or 3 posts before in the same thread.

Emily (Owens) MD = Mamie Gummer = Meryl's daughter. :D

I don't know why it replies with a double quote -- I'm certainly not doing it on purpose!

I was merely trying to make the point that you call people out on their references yet when others answer, referring to just one or two posts prior, you don't know what we're referring to -- and 9 times out of 10, it's in response to something you've just posted! Don't you ever scroll back two or three posts -- if need be -- to see what's being talked about?? For example: S&C = Sonny & Cher, referring to a comment you'd made just 2 or 3 posts before in the same thread.

Emily (Owens) MD = Mamie Gummer = Meryl's daughter. :D

Honey, you don't reach over 40 thousand posts by rereading everything that's been said. I admire your answer though, you got me good! Forgot about Meryl jr getting a show.

Archived