Mystery picture

No, actually. Nothing in particular. It's just not her focus anymore and has gone on to do other things, including owning and running a restaurant. All will be revealed in the article I am working on. ;) lol

Oh so that's why you weren't guessing her name but were IN on IT, we look forward to your article then.

No, actually. Nothing in particular. It's just not her focus anymore and has gone on to do other things, including owning and running a restaurant. All will be revealed in the article I am working on. ;) lol

Brock: A piece of Lucy history still living; why the heck has SHE not been INVITED to Jamestown?

Neil: She looks marvelous, as do you, of course; and, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful photo of the two of you - one week ago!!!! WOW! unbelievable....

Where did this meeting occur?

Where does she live and where is her restaurant?

Family-affair restaurant? Details, man, details....

Neil that is so awesome. Damn my barren, isolated northern wasteland location preventing me from experiencing life like this!

Obviously had Vanda wante to do HL intros she of course would have. I figured the reason we hadn't heard from her was because she was not interested. Unfortunate, but I respect her decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived