Lucy Marathon

Annaleigh

This marathon is rated a D+ compared to the pristine dvd releases. I can't stand how they speed everything up including the opening theme. This plus those washed out prints don't do this classic show any honors. I think the old film prints we watched during reruns in the 1970s were clearer!

This has been a constant complaint I have had with Hallmark. TVLand and "probably" ME-TV don't have that problem with the visual quality. The constant blocking of the visual with the Hallmark logo and those ads for their upcoming shows get on my nerves as well. Hallmark gets points for showing more episodes than TVLand and ME-TV. They went through practically the first and sixth season.

This has been a constant complaint I have had with Hallmark. TVLand and "probably" ME-TV don't have that problem with the visual quality. The constant blocking of the visual with the Hallmark logo and those ads for their upcoming shows get on my nerves as well. Hallmark gets points for showing more episodes than TVLand and ME-TV. They went through practically the first and sixth season.

We have same problem here with Joy Tv which cuts whole scenes out, but Comedy Gold is much better, they don't cut and have much better copies of the shows.

Archived