Alice in Wonderland starring Janet Waldo and Henna Hooper

Janet and "Hedda Hatter"

Plus, the full movie featuring Janet as Alice, Sammy Davis Jr. as the Cheshire Cat, Zsa Zsa as ze Queen of Hearts, Harvey Korman as the Mad Hatter, Bill Dana as the White Knight, and Howard "Let me Tweak your Cheek!" Morris as the White Rabbit.

Janet and "Hedda Hatter"

Plus, the full movie featuring Janet as Alice, Sammy Davis Jr. as the Cheshire Cat, Zsa Zsa as ze Queen of Hearts, Harvey Korman as the Mad Hatter, Bill Dana as the White Knight, and Howard "Let me Tweak your Cheek!" Morris as the White Rabbit.

And special guest stars Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble!!

This reminds me when I was a kid I always wished Lucy had made an "appearance" on a cartoon show like Elizabeth Montgomery did on The Flintstones (as well as the cast of Bonanza but I'm not positive if Lorne Greene and company actually supplied their own voices for that cameo). "Lucy" is absolutely a perfect character for a cartoon as the My Favorite Husband youtube comics prove. The Flintstone episodes with Ann-Margret and Tony Curtis are also great too also the Alfred Hitchcock spoof but I don't think Hitchcock did his own voice.

Couple of possible plots:

Wilma and Betty make friends with new neighbor Lucy Rockcardo who convinces them to crash the Walter Buffalos secret meeting to see just what the boys are up to.

Wilma and Lucy take jobs in a rock candy factory to earn extra spending money.

Pebbles and Bamm Bamm join neighbor Little Ricky Rockardo and form the first kiddie rock band. They have a hit record with

"Open up Your Heart and Let the Babalu in". Feeling left out, Dino joins a combo with Barney Rubble and local kid Desi Arnstone Jr and call themselves Dino, Desi, and Barney.

Archived