The Black Wig

I'd love to see more of her blonde from the 30s and I am obsessed with her style and color in Panama Lady, so different from our traditional Lucy. Would love to see those in color.

Yeah, I don't mind blonde, but not BLACK at the end of her life, too drastic, makes her look older, like in that Dinah interview.

Yeah, I don't mind blonde, but not BLACK at the end of her life, too drastic, makes her look older, like in that Dinah interview.

The wig on Dinah is not flattering. But I do think she looked great in the dark wig during the first act of "Catherine Curtis." I even think she looks younger in that act than she does in act three with the "Lucy" like color and style.

I'd love to see more of her blonde from the 30s and I am obsessed with her style and color in Panama Lady, so different from our traditional Lucy. Would love to see those in color.

Omg yes! That women could pull off any color! Just picture seeing Lucy as a blonde in those early films! Even 1940-42 films. All I picture is red even if I know its blonde.

The wig on Dinah is not flattering. But I do think she looked great in the dark wig during the first act of "Catherine Curtis." I even think she looks younger in that act than she does in act three with the "Lucy" like color and style.

Yeah, I know but Dinah had close ups, the special show did not.

Yeah, I know but Dinah had close ups, the special show did not.

Plus Dinah! was videotaped, TLBS filmed; vast differences in lighting, etc. with the two formats and IMHO tape has always been oh...shall we say much less forgiving, less flattering than film. Often wonder what she'd do in this day and age of HiDef! :lucyshock:

Plus Dinah! was videotaped, TLBS filmed; vast differences in lighting, etc. with the two formats and IMHO tape has always been oh...shall we say much less forgiving, less flattering than film. Often wonder what she'd do in this day and age of HiDef! :lucyshock:

She'd have herself shot from a hundred feet away probably.

Archived