DesiluForever Newsletter

Annaleigh

You are probably wondering why I am posting about the fansite Desiluforever. Well last week I was asked to help Justin and Henry with the fansite and so I am and so happy too!

But recently we did a survery of what fans wanted to see more of. Our fans said more videos, blogs, and a newsletter. We decided newsletter would be best! I wanted the best Lucy fans to know about it.

Every month we shall post a Desiluforever Tribune. If you would like to receive it please make your way over to www.desilu4ever.com, click on 'CONTACT US', scroll down and follow directions. We shall be releasing the first one at the end of the month!

Thank you! :D

You are probably wondering why I am posting about the fansite Desiluforever. Well last week I was asked to help Justin and Henry with the fansite and so I am and so happy too!

But recently we did a survery of what fans wanted to see more of. Our fans said more videos, blogs, and a newsletter. We decided newsletter would be best! I wanted the best Lucy fans to know about it.

Every month we shall post a Desiluforever Tribune. If you would like to receive it please make your way over to www.desilu4ever.com, click on 'CONTACT US', scroll down and follow directions. We shall be releasing the first one at the end of the month!

Thank you! :D

Aww... thanks Annaleigh!

Archived