Did Lucy ever use BOTOX?

C L A U D E

Was it even around BACK THEN? Was THAT the reason she looked sensational one day not so hot the next? Like why did she look terrific at the Bob Hope Cultural Center she helped inaugurate but terrible at the TV Hall of Fame induction? Was it just that she was too thin at one event and a little heftier at the other, or was something more involved, like BOTOX treatments? Or was it just lighting and the LIFT strap contraption?

Botox was around back then but it wasn't used for that until after she died. Besides, I think Lucy would have been sensible enough not to shoot botulism into her face.

I think she would have done ANYTHING if people told her it would make her look younger.

Botox was around back then but it wasn't used for that until after she died. Besides, I think Lucy would have been sensible enough not to shoot botulism into her face.

Thanks for the info though, was curious to see if it was around back then. I tried googling it but kept getting prices on procedures instead of the answer YOU supplied.

Archived