Lounge Pop-up Ads?

Mot Morenzi

I dun't get any pop up ads BUT, every single time I come on, I get something that I have to exit and sign in again. Always the same one but it infuriates me so much I just exit it right away. Thought it was something we had to put up with to reduce costs for Brock.

I find if I'm on a web page elsewhere that takes an eternity to pull up it will often shut down my computer and then when I log back on I'm signed out of everything I was on during that last period on logging on. It's very easy to log back into TLL fortunately but making that first post again after I do can often take some time. Other than that this is one of the smoothest, fastest websites I visit. Never any pop up ads here for me.

I find if I'm on a web page elsewhere that takes an eternity to pull up it will often shut down my computer and then when I log back on I'm signed out of everything I was on during that last period on logging on. It's very easy to log back into TLL fortunately but making that first post again after I do can often take some time. Other than that this is one of the smoothest, fastest websites I visit. Never any pop up ads here for me.

I'm having a bit of trouble on OTHER websites though, Greg in Hollywood, Boy Culture, After Elton.com, off and on, very annoying.

I'm having a bit of trouble on OTHER websites though, Greg in Hollywood, Boy Culture, After Elton.com, off and on, very annoying.

I always have problems loading up Greg in Hollywood, only thing I can do is hit STOP the minute all the article text on page 1 has loaded so I can read it. If I want to see the photos on a particular post I usually have to click "comment" so just that post's writeup/photos/comments will come up. I think it may be in part to too many youtube links on the page which is my least favorite thing about his site, I don't need help finding interesting stuff on youtube and a lot of what he links I'm not interested in (particularly the soap operas but also some of the music links).

I always have problems loading up Greg in Hollywood, only thing I can do is hit STOP the minute all the article text on page 1 has loaded so I can read it. If I want to see the photos on a particular post I usually have to click "comment" so just that post's writeup/photos/comments will come up. I think it may be in part to too many youtube links on the page which is my least favorite thing about his site, I don't need help finding interesting stuff on youtube and a lot of what he links I'm not interested in (particularly the soap operas but also some of the music links).

That's weird, this is one of my fave "go to" sites and I rarely have any trouble loading it! What browsers do you guys use, wonder if that's part of the issues? (i.e., do you have the latest versions of....whatever, etc. and do you clean your cookies???) :lucyshock:

That's a shame as Greg OFTEN features Lucy things, clips from her shows, people connected to her in some way, it's an excellent site for all these things.

No...I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with THIS one and Greg's.... I'm sure if you got to googling it'd lead you in "new directions" :D

I tried going to a few of the links but none of them measure up to Greg in Hollywood. Oh and by the way, is your Private Message thingy empty and open as I have something to share.

Archived