New Globe "Tribute" to Vintage TV on Newstands

Lucyilove

Sorry if this has been mentioned  before but I looked and didn't see it - Just saw a new magazine at the store from those lovely people at Globe Magazine on tv shows and stars of the 50s and 60s and of course it's appears to be mostly questionable scandal and gossip.    There's two pages I think on I LOVE LUCY and new to me is a claim that ANOTHER new nude "Lucy" photo has surfaced. I don't think it's her, the hair is too blonde and full and that face does not look like her circa 1930s (I didn't bother to read to see what era this photo is supposed to be from). 

It looks so photo shop to me like a fifties lucy head on a twenties starlet body....and i didn't think her bosum was as full as depicted in this photo.... I think its fake...anyone know.the truth? Also...reading the whole magazine...Lucy was hoppin in bed with LOTZ of guys.... Weather that is.true or not..it is alluded to in the magazine that she was a HO...and THAT is bull loney...the STAR MAGAZINE people are.really taking.some.cheap.shots.at.her... It.kinda cracks.me up tho...trashin a dame whoze been gone 20 plus years...guess they feel it.will.sell the trashey rag.... I was given it as.a.gift ...and find it ridiculously full of.slander.

It looks so photo shop to me like a fifties lucy head on a twenties starlet body....and i didn't think her bosum was as full as depicted in this photo.... I think its fake...anyone know.the truth? Also...reading the whole magazine...Lucy was hoppin in bed with LOTZ of guys.... Weather that is.true or not..it is alluded to in the magazine that she was a HO...and THAT is bull loney...the STAR MAGAZINE people are.really taking.some.cheap.shots.at.her... It.kinda cracks.me up tho...trashin a dame whoze been gone 20 plus years...guess they feel it.will.sell the trashey rag.... I was given it as.a.gift ...and find it ridiculously full of.slander.

At that point in time, EVERYBODY in Hollywood went bed hopping.  But some more than others of course.

Archived