Share Party 1966

Isn't that our gal at approx. 6 minutes in?

Looks like she's singing something.

Because of the film quality it's a little hard to figure out who everybody is, but I recognized most. As opposed to today: Watched SNL and I could tell by audience reaction that they were doing great impersonations, but I didn't know who they were impersonating.

Hedda seems like her usual self. She died the next year.

Doesn't Mrs. Dean Martin look a lot like Doris Day?

Because of the film quality it's a little hard to figure out who everybody is, but I recognized most. As opposed to today: Watched SNL and I could tell by audience reaction that they were doing great impersonations, but I didn't know who they were impersonating.

Oh Jeannie Martin was always such a cutie pie.  Wasn't SHE the older woman who was fooling around with Desi jr at one point and Lucy sent all his belongings to her house for Mother's Day?  LOL!  I had the same reaction to that SNL sketch, it was too rushed and they didn't make it clear who was who.  

yep, I think thats her, doing the wicked city woman/Tanzaleya(sp) walk lol

Archived