"Hola, Dolly!"

Neil

This has somewhat of a Lucy tie-in given that she did her Channing/Dolly impersonation and was at one time a front-runner for the movie role.

BUT.......??????

Perhaps when they got the script and the setting said "turn of the century". they thought it meant 2000 and not 1900. But what restaurant is she returning to: HOOTERS?????

And that wig!---it looks like a non-henna'd version of Lucy's wig from the last two seasons of "HL".

I can't say this train wreck (more specifically a wreck between a train and a VW bug) was not entertaining.

This has somewhat of a Lucy tie-in given that she did her Channing/Dolly impersonation and was at one time a front-runner for the movie role.

BUT.......??????

Perhaps when they got the script and the setting said "turn of the century". they thought it meant 2000 and not 1900. But what restaurant is she returning to: HOOTERS?????

And that wig!---it looks like a non-henna'd version of Lucy's wig from the last two seasons of "HL".

I can't say this train wreck (more specifically a wreck between a train and a VW bug) was not entertaining.

Neil buddy...how do you find this stuff??? And who the hell is Barbara Ferun??!  (Sounds like a rodent! ;):lucyhorror:

BUT.......??????

I love it when the Dusseldorf Players get a BIG production going, although it seems their wardrobe department never did recover from DA VAR.  Which only goes to prove that production values don't matter when you have one of the best songs ever written and performed.

Archived