"Life With Lucy" Deleted Scene?

The opening sequence for Life With Lucy shows a scene with Lucy standing on a bed, piling boxes around her while Ted and Margo watch. They're wearing the same outfits from the first episode but this scene doesn't appear in the actual episode, at least not any version I've seen. Perhaps someone who was in the audience can recall that moment or any others that were cut?

The opening sequence for Life With Lucy shows a scene with Lucy standing on a bed, piling boxes around her while Ted and Margo watch. They're wearing the same outfits from the first episode but this scene doesn't appear in the actual episode, at least not any version I've seen. Perhaps someone who was in the audience can recall that moment or any others that were cut?

Brian it is indeed from the first filmed/aired LWL episode, the only filming I got to attend live.  It continues on from the first scene where Lucy is moving in, right after she's gone upstairs carrying a box, commenting she's glad she's on the third floor, since it's good exercise.  What transpired during however is a vague memory, other than the fact she kept walking back and forth on the bed while talking to Ted and Margo as the room was too cramped for her to get around otherwise. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Brian it is indeed from the first filmed/aired LWL episode, the only filming I got to attend live.  It continues on from the first scene where Lucy is moving in, right after she's gone upstairs carrying a box, commenting she's glad she's on the third floor, since it's good exercise.  What transpired during however is a vague memory, other than the fact she kept walking back and forth on the bed while talking to Ted and Margo as the room was too cramped for her to get around otherwise. :D

OMG! You saw Lucy live! I'm so jealous. Details!!!! What did she say?  How tall was she? How flaming red was her hair? How..........let me catch my breathe!!    :HALKING:

Archived