The Official LUCY ON BLU-RAY Thread!

WELL!

Having received an advance copy of the set last night, and getting halfway through the bonus features, I'm thrilled to say the Season Two Blu Ray lives up to the incredibly high bar set by Tom Watson, Jonathan Angus, and the rest of the brains behind the Season 1 release. The quality is superb and it is wonderful to see so much of this extra content placed in its proper context. Well done, all! Even a fraction of the way through, I am in awe of the time and effort that is put into each release. It is such a gift to fans everywhere.

Why you lucky duck! Guess now I'll have to "rechristen" you (from "the Boss") to The Chosen One! :blink:

• Like 1

I still haven't gotten season 1 but I'm hoping there will be a bundle of both sets. Max can only tolerate one episode at a time. Too much Lucy gives him a headache, sadly, so I can't binge watch anymore. :(

"Ever since we said 'I Do,' there are so many things I don't!"

Kidding. Small price to pay really. Once I get the upstairs set up with another TV, I can sneak off once in a while so as not to bug him.

I'm not trying to start anything...but if someone was "with" me and ANY LUCY gave them a headache especially I Love Lucy.. It may be a deal breaker for me lol. I have molded myself in the past but no more!! Back to the topic...yeah season2!! I need to get season one!

He's just not a binge watcher of any program. One or two episodes at a time of anything is his limit.

First review maybe but reads almost like a "kid" wrote it.....a "kid" who supposedly just watched all this material on the BD and still misspells Desi's name "ARNEZ"!!! Really??? You're ON the internet AND have the BD and you can't "fact check" how to spell a TV pioneer's name correctly?? I think that's lazy and insulting!

:lucyeww:

As for the "best price", I hope as with the first season Target and a couple other retailers drop the price even further when it's finally released. I've always found this site helpful to check for the most up-to-date sales prices:  http://dvdpricesearch.com/  :lucyhmm:

According to them, the current best sales price is with DVD Planet, who has it for $64.92 and free shipping!!! :HALKING:

http://dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdcalc2?cmd=calc&tmpCart=172115#PRICECHK

• Like 1

That is my hope too as I got the first season ordered from Target for $60 2 days before it was released.    That's sort of the price point I'm judging a good deal at vs a great deal.

Exactly! I'm with you: since the "suggested retail price" is still a whopping $129.99, I figure the $60 range is more than 50% off and probably the best we're gonna do, at least during it's first week of release, which unfortunately is when they really watch sales figures!!! These have just GOT to do well enough to keep getting released!!!

It'd be such a shame if the plug gets pulled because of "poor" sales! :(

• Like 1