TV ALERT: The Wendy Williams Show

Brock

I don't think any Canadian stations air it. If anybody interesting is on I have to find it on BET or the nearest FOX affiliate. If you get BET it is on at midnight tonight until 1 AM.

Thank you, i DO get BET, i get absolutely every station available, i will be watching at midnight tonight, thanks again for the heads up on this.

My very first time watching anything on BET, and my virgin time of seeing Wendy Williams, she was terrific and so is her show. She came out as Lucy in black and white, did a small bio of Lucy's TV history, talked about her a lot, then she introduces HER Ricky who was played by Antonio Sabato jr, another fine actor we don't see often enough. Then later, she brings out HER Ethel, her best friend, and the two of them are dressed for the chocolate factory and they did this lame sendup of that riotous routine, they were terrible and unfunny but it's the tribute that counts. The audience loved it. Antonio said his favorite ILL show was the grape stomping as he's half Italian. The whole audience was dressed up for Halloween, i enjoyed every minute and should have recorded the show. Thanks again for telling us about this Brockie.

Apparently Kathie Lee and Hoda dressed up as Lucy and Ethel today as well:

APTOPIX-Today-Show-Ha_Pare.jpg

I wonder how many people it took to drag Kathie Lee kicking and screaming out of the wine vat.

"Yoda-le-he-hoo!"

WOW, well, there's one i missed, thanks for posting that, they look remarkably like them both here, nice tribute! I have N E V E R liked that woman but she's making me alter my feelings towards her.

Archived