Valentine's Day Event 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Or they would have had to eat the turkey off the ceiling after Lucy and Ethel cook it in the pressure cooker.

By the way, I'm not sure what food prepared by a pressure cooker is like.  You don't hear of them anymore.  Do cooks still use them?

And has there EVER been a pressure cooker scene in a comedy show where the food does NOT end up on the ceiling??

Or they would have had to eat the turkey off the ceiling after Lucy and Ethel cook it in the pressure cooker.

By the way, I'm not sure what food prepared by a pressure cooker is like.  You don't hear of them anymore.  Do cooks still use them?

And has there EVER been a pressure cooker scene in a comedy show where the food does NOT end up on the ceiling??

With all the radio show plots that were reused on the TV show, I'm a little disappointed they never adapted Liz Cooks Dinner for Twelve. One of my favorite episodes and it could've provided some great visual sightgags that couldn't be done on radio, like Lucy chasing the live chickens around the apartment.

Archived