Cher talks about Lucy in the new Vanity Fair

mickie

Cher talks about Lucy in the new issue of Vanity Fair:

I know Lucy since I was little, I was crazy about her. My mom was an extra on her show. One time, we were at this party, and Johnny Carson got really pissed off at me, because it was the second inauguration of Nixon. I thought Nixon was a big idiot, and Lucy thought he was a big idiot, and she was making jokes, and I was hysterically laughing. Carson got furious and said that I should get out of the room because I was being disrespectful. He would have never said that to Lucy – she would have chewed him up and spit him out.

He would have never said that to Lucy – she would have chewed him up and spit him out.

:marionstrong: Can't wait to pick up this issue of VF. I usually just read it from the :fabrary: but when it has my all time fave celebs on the cover, I purchase. Love how Cher called Meryl Streep a "stupid bitch" ?? for looking so young! Having been a Cher fan for a good 30 years now, I knew eventually that her mind would betray her body. I mean...girlfriend has to go NUTS some time or another. She's been too "together" for centuries decades. I guess we're at the top of the slippery slope! :lucydaze::professor:

I know Lucy since I was little, I was crazy about her. My mom was an extra on her show. One time, we were at this party, and Johnny Carson got really pissed off at me, because it was the second inauguration of Nixon. I thought Nixon was a big idiot, and Lucy thought he was a big idiot, and she was making jokes, and I was hysterically laughing. Carson got furious and said that I should get out of the room because I was being disrespectful. He would have never said that to Lucy – she would have chewed him up and spit him out.

Oh great, like i didn't have enough reasons to hate carson already. I will be buying that issue as i stopped buying all magazines and am starving for a great one and VF is always G R E A T ! And even more so featuring Cher on the cover.

Oh great, like i didn't have enough reasons to hate carson already. I will be buying that issue as i stopped buying all magazines and am starving for a great one and VF is always G R E A T ! And even more so featuring Cher on the cover.

The ad drums have already started beating for Burlesque, what with trailers/promos already running and I can't "Believe" (rolleyes.gif) I'm about to say this, but it looks FAB-U-LUSS!!! Can't wait! HALKING.gif Anyone else gonna see it??

The ad drums have already started beating for Burlesque, what with trailers/promos already running and I can't "Believe" (rolleyes.gif) I'm about to say this, but it looks FAB-U-LUSS!!! Can't wait! HALKING.gif Anyone else gonna see it??

Really? IMO it looks like a Showgirls-level disaster. LOL

I dunno how GREAT it's gonna be with Christina Aquelera in there, but Cher looks fantastic, best i've seen her in years. And NOT in a pulled up navel to the face look like a Joan Rivers either.

Archived