The Lucie Arnaz Age-Defying Club

Not a Lucy co-star that I can recall BUT last night Joyce Bullifant did play Liz Cooper to Gavin McLeod's George in a Gregg Oppenheimer "On the Air" "My Favorite Husband" segment.   The show they did was "Husband"'s version of "Lucy Changes her Mind". And that's Gavin in the background.  NOT a good pic of him.  He looked better than that in person.

JoyceB1_zps0e6aca91.jpg

Blurred in the background is her husband Roger Perry from the Desilu Workshop.  Joyce really has not changed since her TV heydays.  To put her amazing agelessness in perspective, she's now OLDER than LWL's Lucy Barker.

Another entry in the LA A-D C is Gregg Oppenheimer who was at this post-show reception.

67db74aa-4b48-4a74-8b5c-3deede84cf20_zps

Well, never thought I'd see the day where they're actually well dressed at a Hollywood party, you can tell these people are OLD Hollywood, they know how to act and dress too.  Saw Joyce just yesterday on the Mary Tyler Moore show where Murray works as a producer for Sue Ann Nivens and you're right, she looks exactly the same.  Love seeing pictures of when these REAL stars get together for things nowadays. 

Well, never thought I'd see the day where they're actually well dressed at a Hollywood party, you can tell these people are OLD Hollywood, they know how to act and dress too.  Saw Joyce just yesterday on the Mary Tyler Moore show where Murray works as a producer for Sue Ann Nivens and you're right, she looks exactly the same.  Love seeing pictures of when these REAL stars get together for things nowadays. 

If it makes any difference....this "Hollywood party" took place in Palm Springs! :lucyhorror:

Archived